Wednesday 2 May 2012

My First Trunk Show!


Melissa Pettit - Stella & Dot Independent Stylist Now Booking Trunk Shows in the Fraser Valley

Hosting my first Stella & Dot trunk show tonight! So excited to showcase my gorgeous samples to my girlfriends and neighbours. I am most excited about finding out what pieces appeal to them - so I plan to conduct a little informal market research by way of a customer wish list...see here for an example of my handy-dandy marketing skills...

What jewels will make up the four most popular styles at my trunk show?

By asking the women which 4 items at the trunk show they would LOVE to get for half-price (one of the many perks of hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk Show btw) I hope to uncover which jewels make their hearts jump (and will make their credit cards come out of winter hibernation).

Assorted Lindsay & Eleanor Enamel Bangles - Stella & Dot Summer 2012


As a post-secondary Marketing Communications student currently attending British Columbia Institute of Technology, I am hoping utlize some of my "savvy" market research skills to help build a stellar sample line-up targeting women ages 25-55 with incomes they happily like to dispose of on fun, fashion-forward accessories (all while spending time with their girlfriends shopping from home and catching up on a glass of vino or two).


If this sounds like a fab time to you  (if you read this blog then I know it does) please don't hesitate to leave a comment or find me on facebook (Fraser Valley Style) for more information on hosting a trunk show or Stella & Dot business opportunities.

xo
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment