Thursday 12 January 2012

One Jacked-Up Beauty Junkie


 
Almost time to stock up on my benefit favourites from my local Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique. So much love for benefit cosmetics...the amazing quality, sassy packaging and cheeky product names keep me coming back for more each season. In the words of one savvy southern-belle beauty insider..."BADgal Lash Mascara will JACK YOUR LASHES UP TO JESUS". The good Lord may have endowed me in some places - sadly my eyelashes aren't one of them. While not a Holy Roller by any definition...I parted with $26.00 CAD and put my faith in benefit's best-selling fluffy carbon-black coated bristles and prayed for a lash-miracle to occur!
Is it true you ask? Do I feel a little closer to the man upstairs with each stroke of the silver-tipped wand? Well despite the claims of getting closer to God - the only thing my lashes get closer  to are my eyebrows. And this ladies...is a worth a rousing Hallelujah!

Does anyone else have any divine beauty interventions they wish to share? Feel free to spread the beauty gospel below.

xo Melissa




2 comments:

  1. Nice review, Melissa! I’m a fan of mascara (what girl isn’t?) and this review makes me want to try this BADgal lash from Benefit. I’ll keep checking in for other reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only us girls could be asked more often, "maybe she's born with it."
    I too want to try this BADgal lash mascara. Time to put my loyalty Shoppers Drug Mart points to good use!

    ReplyDelete